We ARE hiring!
Want to be a part of a small, talented and creative crew?
Join us for a busy season of transforming outdoor spaces in Toronto's east end with a focus on the
Full-Time Seasonal Employment Opportunities Available: Landscape Technician & Landscape Labourer
LITTLE Landscapes is seeking a few talented workers to join a tight knit team of talented industry professionals. We are an award winning, small but well respected company, a Unilock Authorized contractor, and member of Landscape Ontario specializing in hardscape construction in Toronto’s east end.
WHY JOIN US?
LITTLE Landscapes is run by a passionate, skilled, and knowledgeable team and we are looking for ambitious individuals interested in collaborating with us to create unique outdoor spaces.
We approach each project with creativity and have a respectful, positive crew. We are fully insured and work hard to produce high quality projects while enjoying our trade.
We are based in Leslieville and do the majority of our work in the surrounding area, so there are no unexpected long morning commutes.
EXPERIENCED HAND - FULL TIME
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the landscape construction industry
- Valid Ontario Drivers License with clean drivers abstract
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience operating a skidsteer or mini-excavator is preferred but not mandatory
- Carpentry skills are an asset
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Assist in the installation of hardscape materials, including but not limited to: interlocking stone, natural stone, steps, retaining walls, decks, and fences.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of materials
- Assist with excavations and grading
- Ability to take initiative on tasks
- Must be reliable and punctual as our daily start time is not flexible
- Maintain a clean and organized job site
- Experience with small engines and small excavating machinery, concrete saws, and carpentry tools
$20-25 per hour, based on experience
LANDSCAPE LABOURER - FULL TIME
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Punctual and reliable
- Physically fit and strong - able to lift 50lbs continuously throughout a work day
- Assist with excavation, wheel barrowing, and hand digging
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Maintaining a clean job site
- Assist team members with various construction tasks
- Interested in developing new skills (and a willingness to learn!)
- Various tasks as assigned to assist in the project needs
- Love the outdoors and able to work outside all day
- Available to work 45-50 hour weeks, Monday to Friday
- Valid G Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract.
- $15-18 per hour based on experience.
Do one of the above positions sound perfect to you?
Send over your resume along with the completed questionnaire for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no phone calls regarding these openings - selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application!